This toolbox is a wrapper built around well-known technologies.
The idea came from this issue:
Each time a new project is started and you want to use NodeJS with Express. It implied to create everything from scratch and using a framework can be overhelming for small applications, also frameworks can change or have missing features that you might need.
- A toolbox
- it contains modules built around existing technologies.
- Open source
- You can do whatever you want.
- The code is meant to be improved and to help all kind of developers.
- Focused for quick backend development
- Docker Ready
- The Dockerfile is integrated.
- Offers tooling
- A generator (webux-generator)
- A module wrapper (webux-app)